Sandringham Food, Craft and Wood Festival 2021
Click Here To Purchase Your Tickets
Sandringham Craft & Wood Festival Show Information
Admission At The Show:
(Please note that advanced tickets guarantee entry to the show)
Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £12.00
Over 65’s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £11.00
Child (5-15 incl) . . . . . . . . . £4.00
For Advanced Tickets please see below
Date and Time
Fri, 06 Aug 2021, 10:00 –
Sun, 08 Aug 2021, 18:00 BST
We are absolutely delighted to be back at Sandringham with our progamme of events. We have a great show line-up for our first event in August where we are catching up on lost time with two events in one. We are combining the Food & Drink Festival with our Easter Craft & Wood Fair.
Our 2021 line up of Chefs demonstrating at the Festival is impressive, with local chef Galton Blakiston, Jean Christophe Novelli, Jo Pratt, Lawrence Henry, Ben Bartlett & the Crabstock Boys all making guest appearances over the three days.
Into the Food Halls and you will find a large array of food and drink for your appreciation, from both local and regional and national producers.
Our main food court, The Piazza is home to some great street food & drink. You can choose from a wide range of food varying from traditional Hog Roast to Caribbean, Greek & Falafel. Take time out to eat, drink and be merry whilst relaxing to the background music of live Jazz & Folk.
Moving around the show we come to the Craft & Wood exhibitors, demonstrators and competitors. We have nationally selected Artists, Designers & Craftsmen exhibiting and demonstrating and selling their crafts & skills in the main Craft Pavilions. Scattered around them are lots of rural skills and demonstrations, coppice crafts, corn dollies, besom brooms and vintage wood working machinery including steam racksaw planking demonstrations.
We again have The Sandringham Cup, a large Chainsaw Competition with some of the UKs top carvers competing. At the end of the competition these exquisite sculptures are sold by auction.
New this year is the Lumberjack Sports Competition organised by the BLSA, with an exciting mix of tree climbing, speed chopping and sawing, all against the clock.
Dogs on a lead are welcome into the show.
We look forward to seeing you there
We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Advanced Mobility will be attending this show and will have mobility scooters available for hire. You are advised to pre-book either call or visit the web site https://www.advanced-mobility.co.uk/events-summary
Sandringham Food, Craft and Wood Festival and Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
The Government Guidelines and Advice has changed over the last weeks, we have made the following changes and recommendations for show visitors. They are there for guidance only and are there to help us to help you stay Safe. We take the safety of our all of our exhibitors, staff and visitors very seriously and would like you to feel safe when still enjoying the show.
Entry / Attending the Show
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- The NHS QR code and App will be available for you to use on entry it is not a requirement but will be made available for your own personnel choice.
- Data may be kept for track and trace purposes that has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.