July 17th & 18th 2021
Admission On The Day:
(please note advanced tickets guarantees entry).
Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £15.00
Over 65’s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £14.00
Child (5-15 incl) . . . . . . . . . £4.00
For Advanced Tickets and savings please see below
Date and Time
Sat, 17 July 2021, 10:00 –
Sun, 18 July 2021, 18:00 BST
Oxfordshire’s leading Country Show!
Thame Food and Country Fair – July 17th & 18th 2021.
Thame Country Showground (OX9 3JL) Oxfordshire’s leading Country Show!
New Show Layout for a social distancing experience that will follow government guidelines for you to stay safe and still have a great day out.
As part of the new layout the Craft Village and Food Section of the show will be bigger than ever before hosting exhibits, stands and craftsmen in individual units outside for you to freely browse.
The Craft Village is the place to buy unique gifts and watch traditional working crafts and demonstrations such as the blacksmiths at work.
Within the Food Glorious Food section of the show there will be an array of local and national food and drink producers such as wines, cheese, pies, meats and cakes to name a few.
Here you will find a wide diversity of street foods and concessions for you to eat, drink and unwind.
The Chainsaw area will be full of the noise and smell of freshly cut wood as they demonstrate their skills at producing a masterpiece over the weekend.
This will also include the ever popular 30 minute speed carve after which a social distancing auction will take place, be sure to raise your arm high in the air to be seen from a far.
Children’s entertainment and amusements makes it’s a great family day out.
Come and join the fun, enjoy a day out and be sure to observe all the covid-19 government guidelines in forced at the time of the event. Check out our website and social media sites for conditions of entry and guidance.
Thame Country Fair – Your local event for over 20 years
We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Advanced Mobility will be attending this show and will have mobility scooters available for hire. You are advised to pre-book either call or visit the web site https://www.advanced-mobility.co.uk/events-summary
Thame Country Fair and Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
To comply with Government Guidelines and Advice, we have made the following changes and recommendations for show visitors to observe and follow. Help us to help you stay Safe.
Entry / Attending the Show
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- A limited number of on the day ticket sales will be made available, and attendee’s information will need to be manually recorded or the NHS QR code and App used to record entry.
- The NHS QR Code will be made available to anyone entering the show should they wish to use it, even if data has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.