The Piazza at Sandringham Craft and Wood Festival is that special area where you can relax and eat, choosing from a wide range of tastes and cultures. Complement that with a glass of wine, cider or real ale.
There’s plenty of seating, while enjoying some of the amazing food on offer with specialist street foods or simply a burger. There’s a wide variety of food and drink and donuts too.
- BBQ Smoking Train will be offering burgers and raclette melts straight from their stunning little engine
- Somtam Street always have a queue for their delicious Thai cuisine
- La Vera Pizza is for you if you fancy going Italian with one of their woodburned pizzas
- Greek Traditional Souvlaki serve Greek wraps with chicken, lamb or pork
- Toasties also give the game away in the name, but if you just want a simple tasty snack this could be your answer
- Coffee Cart Express offer so much more than coffee with burgers, hot dogs and pulled pork
The catering marquee and main beer tent can be found near the arena so you can sit, enjoy and watch the entertainment with a coffee and cake
We want your children to enjoy the day too, so there are a number of children’s workshops they can take part in, as well as fairground rides, the ever popular Pinxton Puppets and more.