The Piazza at the Cheshire Game & Country Fair is that special area where you can relax and eat, choosing from a wide range of tastes and culture.
There’s plenty of seating, while enjoying some of the amazing food on offer with specialist street foods or simply a burger. There’s a wide variety of food and drink and donuts too.
- BBQ Smoking Train will be offering burgers and raclette melts straight from their stunning little engine
- Simply Cakes Coffee, teas and cakes
- La Vera Pizza is for you if you fancy going Italian with one of their woodburned pizzas
- Vietnamese serve noddles
- Scampi also give the game away in the name,but goes well with the chips
- Coffee Cart Express offer so much more than coffee with burgers, hot dogs and pulled pork
- Montego Bay – carribean food with a difference