Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
To comply with Government Guidelines and Advice, we have made the following changes and recommendations for show visitors to observe and follow. Help us to help you stay Safe.
Entry / Attending the Show
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- A limited number of on the day ticket sales will be made available, and attendee’s information will need to be manually recorded or the NHS QR code and App used to record entry.
- The NHS QR Code will be made available to anyone entering the show should they wish to use it, even if data has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.
In the Show
- Hand sanitizers will be located in prime locations including toilet areas, catering areas etc.
- Queuing system (using cones / markers and crowd control barriers) to be used around the show where needed.
- Walkways will be wider to enhance social distancing
- Event Marshalls and Security will have a large presence in the show and will monitor social distancing and be on hand to give advice.
- The main arena will house separate viewing pads around its perimeter, these will have limited numbers in each section to achieve social distancing and will be monitored and maintained by security.
- The cookery demonstration kitchen will have arranged seating for individual bubbles, entry will be limited and controlled by security on entry points into the marquee.
- Catering Areas to have socially distancing seating with the use of picnic benches.
- One-way systems may be in place in pinch point areas including the lion bridge. Please observe signage and security in these areas
- When leaving the Show, please observe the rules when returning to your car and maintain social distancing
- Drive home safely
- Extra bins and litter pickers will be present at the show.
- Cleaning of surfaces including tables, benches and touch surfaces will be cleaned before, during and after each show day.
- Toilets will be chemically cleaned before and during the show. Please note that this may include closing of toilets while in operation so please be patient.
Enhanced First Aid
Our first aid team will be enhanced to cover all eventualities including suspect Covid cases. The first aid point will be identified with first aid flags and banners, marquees, an Ambulance and emergency vehicles and will be located in a prominent position.
Should you require first aid at the show you will be assessed for the appropriate treatment and taken to the non-covid or covid treatment marquee.
Please be aware that the first aiders will be in full PPE or even full hazmat equipment.
Should you feel unwell before arriving to the show please stay at home.
- Enjoy the Show
- Follow all the information and directional signs at the show
- Please keep 2m from others
- Respect and consider others
- Keep all Dogs in control and on a lead
- Please remember that all of the extra measures are to keep you, exhibitors, security and all Living Heritage Staff safe. We hope to see you all again next year and hope that we can bring you back the show that we all love and remember with less covid restrictions.