What time does the show open?
- 10am – 6pm
How much are tickets?
- Check individual show pages for ticket prices – to save money, click here and buy your tickets in advance
I ordered my tickets by email and they haven’t arrived yet
- Tickets are electronically generated so should be with you more or less immediately. Please check your junk mail folder first of all. The most common issue we have is people not putting in the correct email address, so if you think this may be the case – or you just don’t know what happened, then, please contact us
Do I need to print off my tickets?
You can do if you prefer, or have them ready on your phone for us to scan. It’s this bit we’re looking for
I ordered my tickets by phone and they haven’t arrived yet
- Tickets are sent out twice weekly, so they should arrive within eight days of ordering. The final week before a show they are sent out daily so they should arrive within five working days – if you haven’t received them by then, please contact us.
Are dogs allowed on the showground?
- Dogs are very welcome – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them.
Please be aware that there are a lot of loud bangs on the site in the vicinity of the gun dog scurries (from the dummy launcher) and in the clay shooting area at some shows. If your dog is stressed by loud bangs it may be kinder to leave them at home.
No dogs to be left unattended in hot cars.
Do you have facilities for the disabled?
- We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
- We work with Advanced Mobility to provide mobility scooters at all our events. Please click on the link to save money and book a scooter in advance
I am interested in exhibiting with you – where do I find out more?
- Fantastic! More information and an enquiry form here.
How do I find out about your food festivals and craft shows?
These shows have their own websites.