October 2nd & 3rd 2021
Leicestershire Country Fair Show Information
Admission On The Day:
Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £15.00
Over 65’s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £14.00
Child (5-15 incl) . . . . . . . . . £4.00
For Advanced Tickets see below
Date and Time
Sat, 02 Oct 2021, 10:00 –
Sun, 03 Oct 2021, 18:00 BST
Gallow Field Road,
The Leicestershire Country Fair is a Great Day out for the whole family with entertainment throughout the day, there’s something for everyone including the family dog, so don’t leave him at home.
The World of Dogs and its dedicated arena has everything for every dog lover, with displays and demonstrations running throughout the day. There is also a Gundog clinic, minor breeds marquee, individual breed marquees and charities along with chase the bunny and the scurry bandits. Lurcher racing and showing will have heats running throughout all of Living Heritage’s series of Game and Country Fairs.
Shop ’till you drop with our selected trade stands around the arenas, a Craft Village and Food Glorious Food section.
With main arenas, supported by a host of smaller country sports arenas and workshops, and the very best in countryside activities and entertainment, we can offer you an unbeatable family day out.
Dogs are very welcome at the Leicestershire Game And Country Show – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them. Please do not leave dogs unattended in hot cars
*Please be aware that there are a lot of loud bangs on the site in the vicinity of the gun dog scurries (from the dummy launcher) , in the clay shooting area and in ther main arena at some shows. If your dog is stressed by loud bangs it may be kinder to leave them at home.
We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Advanced Mobility will be attending this show and will have mobility scooters available for hire. You are advised to pre-book either call or visit the web site https://www.advanced-mobility.co.uk/events-summary
Liecestershire Country Fair and Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
The Government Guidelines and Advice has changed over the last weeks, we have made the following changes and recommendations for show visitors. They are there for guidance only and are there to help us to help you stay Safe. We take the safety of our all of our exhibitors, staff and visitors very seriously and would like you to feel safe when still enjoying the show.
Entry / Attending the Show
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- The NHS QR code and App will be available for you to use on entry it is not a requirement but will be made available for your own personnel choice.
- Data may be kept for track and trace purposes that has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.