October 15th / 16th & 17th 2021
Hyde End Craft Fair Show Information
Admission On The Day:
Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £7.00
Over 65’s . . . . . . . . . . . . . £6.00
Child (5-15 incl) . . . . . . . . £2.00
For Advanced Tickets please see below
Date and Time
Fri, 15 Oct 2021, 10:00 –
Sun, 17 Oct 2021, 17:00 BST
The Hyde End Craft Fair Saturday & Sunday October 15th, 16th & 17th
One of the leading events for crafts in the UK
Join us for an opportunity to meet over eighty artists selling everything from jewellery and accessories to ceramics, glass and homeware, demonstrating a vast range of products. Purchase from a stunning treasure trove of original and affordable designs or commission a unique, quality handcrafted item. We promise a fabulous day out all set in sixty acres of beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.
You can also enjoy many working demonstrations . Chainsaw carving is always a favourite. The carvers will produce a main showpiece carving over the weekend. Watch as E & M Glass create simply stunning pieces from just a small pile of sand. There will be blacksmiths show casing different styles of work, a besom broom maker, spoon maker and marbling workshop.
A visit to our Food Hall is a must, bursting with delicious goods from an array of exciting local and national producers. You may be tempted by the produce of Grasmere Farm, traditional butchers and farmers or try something a little more unusual from the Gourmet Game Centre.
We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Hyde End Craft Fair and Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
The Government Guidelines and Advice has changed over the last weeks, we have made the following changes and recommendations for show visitors. They are there for guidance only and are there to help us to help you stay Safe. We take the safety of our all of our exhibitors, staff and visitors very seriously and would like you to feel safe when still enjoying the show.
Entry / Attending the Show
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- The NHS QR code and App will be available for you to use on entry it is not a requirement but will be made available for your own personnel choice.
- Data may be kept for track and trace purposes that has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.