June 19th & 20th 2021
Hampshire Country Fair Show Information
Admission On The Day:
(please note advance tickets guarantees entry).
Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £15.00
Over 65’s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £14.00
Child (5-15 incl) . . . . . . . . . £4.00
For Advanced Tickets and savings please see below
Date and Time
Sat, 19 June 2021, 10:00 –
Sun, 20 June 2021, 18:00 BST
Netley Marsh Showground,
The Hampshire Food and Country Festival is a Great Day out for the whole family with entertainment throughout the day, there’s something for everyone including the family dog, so don’t leave him at home.
This year the show has changed to reduce the number of country sports attractions and pursuits and the already popular food section has been enhanced to incorporate a mini food festival. It will be the perfect place to find all of your favourite food producers and retailers along with abundance of street food and drink vendors for you to enjoy.
Along with cookery demonstrations and various live music from our resident jazz band, blues and easy listening there’s something for everyone’s taste.
The World of Dogs and its dedicated arena has everything for every dog lover, with displays and demonstrations running throughout the day. There is also a Gundog clinic, minor breeds marquee, individual breed marquees and charities along with chase the bunny and the scurry bandits. Lurcher and Terrier racing and showing will have heats running throughout all of Living Heritage’s series of Game and Country Fairs.
Shop ’till you drop with our selected country trade stands around the show, a Craft Village with working craft demonstrations from tradition craftsmen and our popular chainsaw carving area with fine sculptures fit for any garden lover.
Please remember that this show will be subject to the government guidelines at the time of the event and that visitor numbers for each day will be limited. Therefore, entry to this show will be by advance ticket only which are available to buy now.
Dogs are very welcome at Hampshire Country Show – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them. Please do not leave dogs unattended in hot cars.
Hampshire Food and Country Festival and Covid-19
Provisional Advice and Conditions of Entry to the Event
This will form the basis of Visitor information sheet used on our website, social media outlets and direct emails to advanced ticket holders.
To comply with Government Guidelines and Advice at the time of the Event
Entry / Attending the Show
- Show visitor numbers will be limited as set by the government guidelines at the time of the event.
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- Attendees information will need to be manually recorded or the NHS QR code and App used to record entry should advanced ticket platform Eventbrite not be used and kept for 21 days.
- The NHS QR Code will be made available to anyone entering the show should they wish to use it, even if data has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Advanced tickets to the show will be scanned upon entry, by LH door staff or security.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.
In the Show
- Hand sanitizers will be located in prime locations including toilet areas, catering areas etc.
- Queuing system (using cones / markers and crowd control barriers) to be used around the show where needed.
- Walkways will be wider to enhance social distancing
- Event Marshalls and Security will have a large presence in the show and will monitor social distancing and be on hand to give advice.
- Social distancing between Exhibitors – please consider others when visiting stands
- The main arena will house separate viewing pads around its perimeter, these will have limited numbers in each section to achieve social distancing and will be monitored and maintained by security.
- The cookery demonstration kitchen will have arranged seating for individual bubbles, entry will be limited and controlled by security on entry points into the marquee.
- Catering Areas to have socially distancing seating with the use of picnic benches.
- One-way systems may be in place in pinch point areas including entrances and exits. Please observe signage and security in these areas.
- Reduction in main show attractions to reduce crowd density
- No large enclosed marquees, to be replaced with open marquees or market style exhibits.
Exit the Show
- Follow the exit signs and leave via the Exit
- Please observe the rules when returning to your car and maintain social distancing
- Drive home safely
- Extra bins and litter pickers will be present at the show.
- Cleaning of surfaces including tables, benches and touch surfaces will be cleaned before, during and after each show day.
- Toilets will be chemically cleaned before and during the show. Please note that this may include closing of toilets while in operation so please be patient.
Enhanced First Aid
Our first aid team will be enhanced to cover all eventualities including suspect Covid cases. The first aid point will be identified with first aid flags and banners, marquees, an Ambulance and emergency vehicles and will be located in a prominent position.
Should you require first aid at the show you will be assessed for the appropriate treatment and taken to the non-covid or covid treatment marquee.
Emergency vehicles and ambulance may be used onsite should it be needed.
Please be aware that the first aiders will be in full PPE or even full hazmat equipment.
Should you feel unwell before arriving to the show please stay at home.
Signage from entering Car Parks to leaving the event will centre on
- Social Distancing
- Limiting Multitouch surfaces
- Specific visitor instructions
- Traffic flow, one ways (e.g. Lion Bridge), queuing, entry and egress points and emergency evacuation points
- Litter signs on picnic benches and in catering areas to use provided bins
- Enjoy the Show
- Follow all the information and directional signs at the show
- Please keep 2m from others
- Respect and consider others
- Keep all Dogs in control and on a lead
- Please remember that all of the extra measures are to keep you, exhibitors, security and all Living Heritage Staff safe. We hope to see you all again next year and hope that we can bring you back the show that we all love and remember with less covid restrictions.
We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Advanced Mobility will be attending this show and will have mobility scooters available for hire. You are advised to pre-book either call or visit the web site https://www.advanced-mobility.co.uk/events-summary