June 19th & 20th 2021
Hampshire Country Fair Show Information
Admission On The Day:
(please note advance tickets guarantees entry).
Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £15.00
Over 65’s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £14.00
Child (5-15 incl) . . . . . . . . . £5.00
For Advanced Tickets and savings please see below
Date and Time
Sat, 19 June 2021, 10:00 –
Sun, 20 June 2021, 18:00 BST
Netley Marsh Showground,
The Hampshire Food and Country Festival is a Great Day out for the whole family with entertainment throughout the day, there’s something for everyone including the family dog, so don’t leave him at home.
This year the show has changed to reduce the number of country sports attractions and pursuits and the already popular food section has been enhanced to incorporate a mini food festival. It will be the perfect place to find all of your favourite food producers and retailers along with abundance of street food and drink vendors for you to enjoy.
Along with cookery demonstrations and various live music from our resident jazz band, blues and easy listening there’s something for everyone’s taste.
The World of Dogs and its dedicated arena has everything for every dog lover, with displays and demonstrations running throughout the day. There is also a Gundog clinic, minor breeds marquee, individual breed marquees and charities.
Shop ’till you drop with our selected country trade stands around the show, a Craft Village with working craft demonstrations from tradition craftsmen and our popular chainsaw carving area with fine sculptures fit for any garden lover.
Please remember that this show will be subject to the government guidelines at the time of the event and that visitor numbers for each day will be limited. Therefore, entry to this show will be by advance ticket only which are available to buy now.
Dogs are very welcome at Hampshire Country Show – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them. Please do not leave dogs unattended in hot cars.
Unfortunately, there will be NO Lurcher events at this show due to changes made to the event as a direct result of Covid-19. We hope that following the government roadmap that Lurchers will be returning at our next event the Thame Country and Food Festival – July 17th & 18th 2021 (government restrictions to be lifted June 21 although this could be subject to change)
Thame Country Fair and Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
To comply with Government Guidelines and Advice, we have made the following changes and recommendations for show visitors to observe and follow. Help us to help you stay Safe.
Entry / Attending the Show
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- A limited number of on the day ticket sales will be made available, and attendee’s information will need to be manually recorded or the NHS QR code and App used to record entry.
- The NHS QR Code will be made available to anyone entering the show should they wish to use it, even if data has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.
We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Advanced Mobility will be attending this show and will have mobility scooters available for hire. You are advised to pre-book either call or visit the web site https://www.advanced-mobility.co.uk/events-summary
Q. What will happen if the show is cancelled due to Covid-19?
A. If the show is cancelled due to Covid-19 or due to government lockdowns a full refund or transfer of tickets will be offered. Unfortunately, this does not cover individual non- attendance.
Q. I kept my tickets from last year, what do I need to do?
A. Your tickets will be automatically transferred so you don’t need to do anything. However, you may be contacted nearer the show to confirm the day you wish to attend and a new ticket issued.
Q. I have brought tickets and wish to change the day, can I do this?
A. Yes, up to a week before the event, or until the limit has been reached whichever is first.
Q. Will there be any covid restrictions at the show?
A. It is highly likely that there will be restrictions in place including the number of visitors per day. Government restrictions at the time of the event will be followed and will be announced in our terms of entry and updated on our web site prior to the event.
no refunds policy – except for show cancellation due to local and national restrictions as a result of Covid-19
In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you at the show.