August Bank Holiday 2021
Cheshire Game & Country Fair Show Information
Admission On The Day:
(please note advance tickets guarantees entry).
Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £15.00
Over 65’s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £14.00
Child (5-15 incl) . . . . . . . . . £4.00
For Advanced Tickets and savings please see below
Date and Time
Sun, 29 Aug 2021, 10:00 –
Mon, 30 Aug 2021, 18:00 BST
With THREE main arenas, supported by a host of smaller country sports arenas and workshops, and the very best in countryside activities and entertainment, we can offer you an unbeatable family day out. The Arenas provide a chance to watch your favourite display from Scurry Racing, Horse Boarding, Falconry, Shire Horse Display, Chase The Bunny, Ferrets and Fishing there’s something for everyone to keep you entertained.
Fishing demonstration and lessons are available from the Angling Trust and Salmon and Trout Society.
There is also the opportunity to have a go at clay shooting weather your a novice, beginner or an expert with your own gun there is tuition and advice on hand. The shooting village offers field archery and a range of airgun disciplines with ATEO – Airgun training and education organisation.
While the Food Glorious Food offers a range of selected national and local food producers and specialist street foods and drinks. Here you will find the country kitchen hosting a number of cookery demonstrations throughout the day – the perfect place to relax and unwind.
There is plenty of chance to buy smaller carvings in the speed carving arena where daily speed carves take place each day throughout the show. Two to three 30 minute speed carves take place each day with all the fun of the auction for each carving produced.
A large craft village with craft marquees and craft demonstrations such as Glass Blowing, Blacksmiths and Make and Take is the perfect place to buy that unique gift. With country clothing, quality country trade stands and children’s amusements we can offer you an unbeatable family day out.
Dogs are very welcome at Cheshire Country Show – there is loads for them to get involved with! All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead (unless they are participating in an organised event) and that you clear up after them. Please do not leave dogs unattended in hot cars.
*Please be aware that there are a lot of loud bangs on the site in the vicinity of the gun dog scurries (from the dummy launcher) and in the clay shooting area at some shows. If your dog is stressed by loud bangs it may be kinder to leave them at
We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Advanced Mobility will be attending this show and will have mobility scooters available for hire. You are advised to pre-book either call or visit the web site https://www.advanced-mobility.co.uk/events-summary
Cheshire Game and Country Fair and Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
The Government Guidelines and Advice has changed over the last weeks, we have made the following changes and recommendations for show visitors. They are there for guidance only and are there to help us to help you stay Safe. We take the safety of our all of our exhibitors, staff and visitors very seriously and would like you to feel safe when still enjoying the show.
Entry / Attending the Show
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- The NHS QR code and App will be available for you to use on entry it is not a requirement but will be made available for your own personnel choice.
- Data may be kept for track and trace purposes that has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.