November 6th & 7th 2021
Berkshire Craft, Food & Gift Fair Show Information
Admission At The Show:
Adults . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £9.00
Over 65’s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . £8.00
Child (5-15 incl) . . . . . . . . . £4.00
For Advanced Tickets please see below
Date and Time
Sat, 06 Nov 2021, 10:00 –
Sun, 07 Nov 2021, 17:00 BST
New Event for 2021 the Berkshire Craft, Food and Gift Fair November 6th & 7th 2021 being held at Newbury Showground. The perfect place to start that Christmas shopping with a wide and varied selection of Craft, Food and Gift Stands. A shoppers paradise that you are unlikely to find on any high street.
Make it an experience to remember with entertainment all day long and quality food and drink for you to relax, unwind and sample.
The ever popular chainsaw carving area will host daily speed carves with a chance to win your favourite carving at auction as well as that special gift for that loved one.
The show will include a traditional craft demonstrations, make and take areas and children’s amusements for a complete day out.
We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Berkshire Craft, Gift and Food Fair and Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
The Government Guidelines and Advice has changed over the last weeks, we have made the following changes and recommendations for show visitors. They are there for guidance only and are there to help us to help you stay Safe. We take the safety of our all of our exhibitors, staff and visitors very seriously and would like you to feel safe when still enjoying the show.
Entry / Attending the Show
- Entry to the show has changed to encourage advanced ticket sales for guaranteed entry on the day of your choice and provide electronic data for track and trace.
- The NHS QR code and App will be available for you to use on entry it is not a requirement but will be made available for your own personnel choice.
- Data may be kept for track and trace purposes that has already been recorded via advanced ticket sales.
- Upon arrival to the show entry points a combination of crowd control barriers, markers and security stewards will be used to control and maintain social distancing in queues. Road cones and stakes to be used to indicate 2m distancing which is to be observed.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on entry to the show and sited around the show site. We do however, advise that you bring along your own hand sanitizer for your own use.
- Social bubbles will be welcome and groups attending will be determined by the number set in the Government Guidelines at the time of the event. We are currently working on 6 (Initial roadmap indicates up to 30)
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend the show.
- Anyone arriving to the show and looking unwell may be refused entry to the show.
loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
Advanced Mobility will be attending this show and will have mobility scooters available for hire. You are advised to pre-book either call or visit the web site https://www.advanced-mobility.co.uk/events-summary